My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Coolest Guy On The Planet Competition

Note how you can add your own belief that you're Coolest Guy On The Planet to iconic brandsThe coolest guy on the planet competition is still going strong.

My position in it has dropped a lot.

I talked about the competition for the coolest guy on the planet in February 2007 when I was 24th out of 1,040,000 results.

If you put "the coolest guy on the planet" in quotes and search for it in Google I'm still a very lowly 97th.

I blogged about the coolest guy on the planet being Seth Godin in March 2007 and I noticed that someone "borrowed" the entire post to put onto their own Wordpress blog called "Olga Naomi Review" which is now suspended! And since then I've plummeted from 21st position to 182nd.

Coincidence? I think not...

Anyway hopefully now the splog (spam blog) is suspended I may start to retrieve my slightly dinted online reputation.

 

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...